Haircare is a food supplement based on Keranat ™.
How to use: 1 tablet a day
Keranat ™ is a combination of miliacin, linoleic acid and polar lipids such as glycosylceramides, ceramides and phospholipids. Miliacin is a triterpenoid present in millet oil and is known in literature for its anti hair loss effect.
This was encapsulated in liposomal form with polar lipids to improve its bioavailability in the intestine.
In vitro studies show that Keranat ™:
• Acts on collagen around the hair shaft, increasing the thickness of the connective tissue sheath by 20% and strengthening the hair anchorage.
• Increases the proliferation of hair bulb cells by 140%.
• Increases the expression of the growth factors IGF1 and KGF which have a direct effect on the hair life cycle. IGF1 and KGF promote cell proliferation, follicle development and play an essential role in hair health and growth.
Keranat ™ acts on hair loss and improves its beauty, increasing its volume, density, shine and silky effect. Double-blind studies of 60 people have demonstrated with the use of a phototrichogram and a dermatological evaluation test that:
• After 6 weeks of treatment with Keranat ™ it is observed: a significant increase in hair shine and a significant reduction in hair loss compared to the start of treatment.
• After 12 weeks the decrease of hair loss is 50% compared to the beginning of treatment.
Self-assessment tests show that 91% of people have noticed:
• A significant reduction in hair loss
• Improvement of hair density and volume
Therefore the self-assessment tests coincide with the results of the measurements of the phototrichogram and with the dermatological evaluation
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 20 cm|
|Average Analysis||Daily Consumption
|Keranat™ of which:
– millet oil
– wheat extract
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100%|
*NRVs = Nutrient Reference Values
ERANAT®: millet oil (Panicum miliaceum, L.) seed, wheat d.e. (Triticum aestivum L.) seed, sunflower oil, antioxidant: rosemary extract (contains cereals containing gluten); emulsifier: white beeswax, soy lecithin; zinc citrate; pyridoxine hydrochloride; D-biotin. Casing: gelatin, resistance agent: glycerol; purified water; dyes: iron oxide, titanium oxide.